- You may contact us by emailing us directly without having to register for an account. If you only visit any of our Sites we will collect information determined through the use of non-invasive technologies generally used by websites (e.g., technologies which determine which Internet browser and operating system you are using, activity with our Services and/or your IP address) and anonymous data (such as search queries, access times, referring website information etc.). This information is used to provide the Services, to correspond with you in regards to the Services, to notify you of new promotions or services offered by SafeSiteLLC, to notify you of new promotions or services offered by third parties through the Services, register and administer customer accounts, to analyze demographic information about our entire user base and to analyze demographic information about the participants in campaigns administered through our Services.
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., your video, audio, text or multi-media content, comments or any other information you choose to make public) may be collected and used by others.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However, to participate in some of the sweepstakes, contests, surveys, and other promotions available on through the Services (whether offered by us or our sponsors), you may be asked to provide personal information. This information may be collected by us and/or by the sponsors of the promotions. We cannot guarantee that other users will not collect and/or use your personal information that you choose to make public for purposes other than for which you intended. The names of third parties such as sponsors of promotions (other than vendors hired by us to conduct, administer, and execute a promotion on our behalf) will be disclosed to you when you are asked to sign up for a promotion. Upon submitting personal information to these third parties, your information is governed by the privacy statements of those third parties. You should carefully review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- Personal information may be stored in the United States or in other countries.
Uses of Personal Information
- We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, or for customer service purposes). We may also use the information we collect from you for the purpose of providing you with technical support, customer service, and account maintenance. In addition, we may use the personal information to inform you about new promotions, products or services offered by us or by sponsors of promotions. We use the information we collect to learn what you like, tailor your experience accordingly, and to improve the Services and to perform aggregated data analysis to optimize promotions.
- Non-personal or aggregated information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific person may be used to personalize and enhance your experience with our Services by displaying content and marketing messages we believe will be of interest to you and to deliver content that is specific to your country or area of residence. For example, we gather information about the number of users who are viewing each page so that we can learn what features are the most popular. In addition, we may gather demographic information for analytical purposes on an anonymous, aggregate basis.
- We may also disclose any of your Personal Information to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law, or, as we deem necessary in our sole discretion, in order to protect the legitimate legal and business interests of SafeSiteLLC, our agents or business partners or to protect the interest or safety of any person.
- If SafeSiteLLC assigns all of its rights and obligations regarding the use of your personal information at the time of a bankruptcy, merger, consolidation, sale of all or substantially all of the assets of any specific portion of the Services (such as the sale of a website or an application) to a subsequent owner or operator, or similar event, you hereby agree and consent to have the disclosure to, and use by, a subsequent owner or operator, of any personal information contained in the SafeSiteLLC database.
- We may disclose anonymous, aggregated information about the users of the Services to third parties. We may provide aggregated data about the usage of our Services or demographic information to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including third party ad servers and sponsors of promotions. We may segment our users by interest area, industry, geographic location and any other category or attribute.
- We keep your information for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods.
- When your personal information is no longer required for a specific purpose or legal requirement, it may be erased from our records.
Information available to the Public
- In addition, the Services will give you the capability to publish certain information through the Services to other third parties, including to those parties websites and applications. SafeSiteLLC makes no representations and assumes no liability associated with the usage of your information by those third parties. You should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- When you choose to participate in a campaign through our Services, certain personal information such as your name, email address, or any other information you provide may be available to other users of the Services and to participants and/or viewers of promotions administered through the Services.
Managing your Personal Information
- If you would like to have your personal information changed or removed from our active databases, we will do so within a reasonable time after your request and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is not used (except as may be required by law) by us after your notification to us.
- We have put physical and managerial procedures into place in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure.
- While SafeSiteLLC takes reasonable precautions against possible information security breaches, no security measure is completely secure. Consequently, SafeSiteLLC cannot and does not guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other organic SEO breaches will never occur. If you use a password in connection with the Services, SafeSiteLLC urges you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place, logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when not actively using the Services. Do not share your password with any other person. If you believe your password has been stolen or your account misused, please contact us immediately.
- You may decline to submit personal information through SafeSiteLLC, in which case you can still view certain items and explore the SafeSiteLLC website, but SafeSiteLLC may not be able to provide certain Services to you.
- As part of providing you the Services, we may need to provide certain communications regarding the Services and to administer your account. Some of these communications are considered part of the Services, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. However, you may “opt-out” of receiving certain promotional emails from SafeSiteLLC by following the instructions provided in those emails for which you have the option to “opt-out”.
- To remove an application from your Facebook account, click on “Settings” in the toolbar and selecting “Application Settings” from the drop-down menu. Click the “x” next to the application’s name, and click “remove” to delete the application.
- SafeSiteLLC strives to provide you with relevant and useful advertising and we use third party ad serving systems, to do so. We may use a range of information including cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, usage data and other non-personal information about your computer or device (such as browser type and operating system) to provide you with relevant advertising. We may also show you advertising based on the information you have provided to us.
- Advertisers may serve ads based on your personal information including interests you provide to us through your use of the Services. Advertisers may also serve ads based on interests associated with non-personally identifiable online activity, such as videos viewed, frequency of uploading or activity on other sites. Advertisers may also serve ads to you based on previous activity on that advertiser’s website. This non-personally identifiable information is held separately from your SafeSiteLLC account data, or other personally identifying information in our possession.
Questions or Comments